The School of St Jude
Wednesday, October 17, 2012
The School of St Jude is a charity funded school that provides a FREE, high-quality education to over 1,500 primary and secondary children from the poorest communities in Arusha.
We are seeking a Fleet Manager to manage and maintain a fleet of 21 buses while supervising workshop staff and bus drivers.
As the Fleet manager you would be responsible for the daily running of the St Jude’s garage, ensuring all repairs and maintenance are done in a timely manner, ordering parts, scheduling buses daily and supervising a large team of garage staff and bus drivers.
The successful applicant should have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Fluent in Swahili and English
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Mechanical knowledge
- Strong inter-personal skills to work in a team environment
- Highly organised with good computer skills
Applications should include:
· A Curriculum Vitae with cover letter
· Two professional referees with email and phone number contactsApplications should be sent to the Email Link below
Website: Go to Website