- Radio Network Optimization
- Radio Network Design
- Organize TSS for new sites.
- HR and Training
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bsc. in Telecommunication Engineering Msc. is an added advantage
- GSM, cellular technologies, project management, basic financial understanding, excellent tracking skills
- 5 years experience in Radio Network Engineering
Company DescriptionMillicom International Cellular S.A. (Stockholmsbörsen: MIC) is a global telecommunications group with mobile telephony operations in 13 countries in Central America, South America and Africa. It also operates various combinations of fixed telephony, cable and broadband businesses in five countries in Central America.
The Group’s mobile operations have a combined population under license of approximately 270 million people. At YE 2011, Millicom had in excess of 43m customers served by over 680,000 points of sale across its mobile footprint of 13 countries, namely: El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Bolivia, Colombia, Paraguay, Chad, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ghana, Mauritius, Rwanda, Senegal and Tanzania.
For more information, visit www.millicom.com..