Comprehensive Community Based Rehabilitation in Tanzania (CCBRT) is a locally registered NGO first established in 1994. It is the largest indigenous provider of disability rehabilitation services in the country. CCBRT aims to improve the quality of life of people living with disabilities as well as their families and to enable them to achieve their legitimate potential.
Duties to Include:
- Assisting the Hospital Director in coordinating the formulation of the hospital Annual work plan.
- Assisting the Hospital Director to develop annual budgets based on activities.
- Assisting the Hospital Director in achieving agreed objectives, target and implementation plans.
- Assisting the Hospital Director in the Management of day to day activities, i.e. Human resources, finance and planning, procurement, information and communications technology, public relations and legal affairs.
- Assisting the Hospital Director in coordinating, evaluating and monitoring implementation of policies and plans set to achieve CCBRT objectives.
- Assisting the Hospital Director in supervising all activities to ensure each department meets the set performance targets.
· Assisting the Hospital Director to ensure that regular reports reflecting trends in hospital performance indicators and performance gaps are prepared and compiled.
Work Experience / Skills:
· Minimum of five years working experience in a health institution (E)
· Have strong leadership and excellent interpersonal skills (E)
- Master Degree or Postgraduate Diploma General Management
E – Essential, P – Preferred.
We are an equal opportunities employer, people with disabilities are encouraged to apply Please submit a letter of Application or curriculum vitae with two references and maximum one page cover letter on why you believe you are the right candidate for this position. Please send it via email to: email@example.com or by post to the Human Resources Department,P.O Box 23310, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. Tel: +255 (0) 22 260 1543, +255 (0) 22 260 2192, Fax: +255 (0) 22 260 1544. Website: www.ccbrt.or.tz, www.baobabhospital.or.tz
Closing date for Applications: 31st August 2012. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted