UNDP Tanzania Office wishes to recruit a suitable Tanzania national to fill the position of Registry Clerk.
Location: Dar es Salaam
Contract: Fixed Term Appointment (FTA)
Salary Level: ICS 4 (G4)
Qualification Skills and Experience:
- Secondary School education
- 4 years of relevant work experience
- Ability to work with computer and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.) and knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages.
- Understands the main processes and methods of work in particular electronic document and digital record management
- Is conversant with the digital records and e-registry management systems
- Good communication and writing skills in English and Kiswahili
Mode of Application and Terms of Reference: Interested candidates, please apply through link provided below. You are encouraged to read the detailed Terms of Reference before applying. Note: After initial submission, you will be prompted to upload your CV. Please upload a copy of your updated P11 Form instead of a CV. P11 Form is mandatory.
undp.org/job ID 31586 [Deadline: 10 August 2012]
Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply. Only Short-listed applicants will be contacted.
UNDP is the UN's global development network, advocating for change and connecting countries to knowledge, experiences and resources to help people build a better life.